Company data is one of the most important assets your business possesses and so it is important to protect its integrity with regular backups. Having a data backup allows for a quick and easy restore of data if and when it is needed.
Consider also that if all your company data is saved on a server and that server is running your business-critical software as well (such as stock systems or accounting systems) then your data and business processes are at significant risk without a backup in place.
A server backup takes a copy of your server configuration and saves it to The Cloud. Should you then experience a serious outage, interruption or disaster, a virtual server can be created and accessed as an emergency solution. This will then allow you to continue running your business even while the full recovery continues to take place.
- provides the ability to have a temporary virtual copy of the server available online
- automates the regular daily backup of data
- automates the regular daily backup of the server
- keeps previous versions of your critical company data
- allows remote restore from the admin portal
- provides a copy of data in a second location to fully preserve its integrity (The Cloud)
- provides quick/easy remote setup
- provides support from a 24/7 team to ensure backups run each day as required
We have a range of backup solutions depending on the needs and requirements of each solution, so please let us know if you require help or further information.